Saturday, January 1, 2011

How it all happened

In Aug 2009 while in Ecuador I had a crazy idea... "What if I lived here in Ecuador how would life be? Wouldn't it be nice to know how and where my parents had their childhood?" At first it sounded ridiculous but then I pondered and had a self debate ...  Jackie, you have never left home, you have a great job, you will miss your friends... on the other hand you don't have kids, nor husband, nor debt, you have saved up money. I came to the conclusion that now is the only chance take it or forever wonder. 

In this blog I will share with you my experience here in Ecuador. Although I have been here since April 2010, I will be posting from the second part of this journey. Thank you for your interest. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you decided to start a blog. Looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! I'm ready!Bring on the reading :-)

    ReplyDelete